- If automatic packaging is used for example in VL02N and nested HUs are created, it is expected that all of the sub HUs will have the same batch.
- Packing instructions (PI) for nested HUs are maintained, the "Indicator Batch Mix Allowed" (PIPO_ROW-INDCHMIX) is switched on neither in the PI of sub HUs nor in the PI of higher level HUs. If HU's are created using the automatic packaging the system would create a sub HU with batch "A" and another one with batch "B".
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Chargenmix geschachtelte HU unter-HU Packungsvorschrift automatisch Verpackung , KBA , LO-HU-AP-PI , Packing Instruction , LE-SHP-PA , Packing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.