- Error Failed to connect to the OLAP source (WIS 00000) is observed on refreshing existing Webi Intelligence report if we change the Prefered Viewing Locale.
- Same error observed if we try to create new Web Intelligence report.
- From Webi Intelligence Rich client Error: "Query script generation failed. See your Business Administrator, Unable to initialize the bex query generator (IES 00013)(WIS 00000)" is displayed.
- In IDT OLAP connection if we change the language to English (UK) from English (US) and do a Test connection, Error "com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (103) JCO_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Select one of the installed languages on xxxxxx:BW Server" is displayed.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
Failed to connect to the OLAP source (wis 00000), wis 00000, query script generation failed, unable to initialize the bex query generator (IES 00013)(WIS 00000) rich client, Webi, unable to initialize the bex query generator, Webi, 4.1 SP 2 Patch1, 4.1, ADAPT01715425, ADAPT01715426 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.