- A SySAM licensed product, like ASE, Rep Server (SRS) or IQ is getting SYSAM server errors:
- "sysam status -a " on local server returns:
License server machine is down or not responding. SYBASE: Cannot connect to license server system.
- Upon ASE start up it fails to check out served license:
SySAM: FLEXnet Licensing error:-15,570. System Error: 115 "Operation now in progress"
FLEXlm error -15,10 "Cannot connect to license server"
"The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet, the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the port or hostname in the license file has been changed." or
"WinSock: Connection refused"
- SYSAM server 2.3 or above
- OS : Microsoft Windows 2008 or above
SYSAM lmgrd license server IPv6 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.