When clicking on the Preview of Invoice/Purchase Order documents and in the Edit Output Settings, shows a message No Records Found.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Customer Invoicing Work Center.
- Go to Invoice Documents View.
- Show all invoice documents.
- Select any invoice document and click on Edit button.
- Click on View All and then Preview.
- Message No Records Found appears.
The form template is fetched for the document is based on the Seller's Tax Registration.
If there is no form template maintained with this variant that is for the tax country and the corresponding language the system throws a message No Records Found.
The Form Template maintained in the Account Master Data does not exist anymore or is not published.
Resolution for Cause 1:
You should maintain the form template with country same as the Tax Country and the corresponding language .
To maintain this, find the tax country and select the existing form template for invoice document and click on Copy button and select As New Variant.
Resolution for Cause 2:
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open the respective Account used in the Invoice.
- Navigate to the Communication tab and the Collaboration sub tab.
- Select the Business Document Customer Invoice / Credit Memo.
- If you change the Output channel you can see that the template maintained is a template that is not valid or not published.
- Ensure that the template maintained is valid.
Form template;No records;Tax Registration , KBA , "no records found" , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To