WBS user field value (PRPS-USR06) is displayed correctly in transaction code CN43N. However when exporting the result to excel through MHTML/XLSX format, the value displayed in excel
does not match with the original value. The entry shown in the excel moves the decimal place one place to the left. (For example, 100.00 is displayed as 10.000).
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
RPSISPE000, PRPS , KBA , PS-IS-LOG , Logistics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.