- While migrating to the BI4.x platform, you need to migrate just the users and user groups excluding user personal content using the Upgrade management tool (UMT)
- Migrating users will automatically bring in user dependencies like user favorites, inboxes and personal categories
- You are trying to exclude the user inboxes, favorites and personal categories while migrating the users and groups
- Does UMT provide an option to exclude user dependencies ?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
BI4 4.0 4.1 4.x 3.x increment migrate upgrade UMT dependent users favs pers docs cats move , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.