- ASE server has 2 ports
- ssl enabled port
- nonssl enabled port
- When establishing a connection to ASE with either port from the ASE install(locally) connections are successful.
- Testing the ssl port on a remote client, the connection fails. The remote client is able to connect via non ssl port.
- Remote client in this case is just on a different box on the network.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adatpive SErver Enteprirse (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- Open Client Client-Library
- AIX 32 bit
- AIX 64 bit
- 5.3, 6.1, 7.1
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
SSL, NONSSL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.