- This article and instructions apply to all versions of Windows
- The purpose of installing two different versions of the SDK on a single Windows machine
is so an application can be tested with a new version of the libraries, drivers, dlls
without disrupting the operability of the functionality of the currently operating
- As an example, you would be able to run an application that uses version 15.0 SDK,
and also be testing the same application with version 15.7 SDK on the same machine.
- Please note that you can't have two versions set in the environmental variables at the same time which could cause library confusion.
- This is for ctlibs, c based applications only
This installation procedure is for all versions of Windows
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
client, many, multiple , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.