- After revoking and deleting a Service Entry sheet using ML81N, the amount related to the Service Entry Sheet is not reduced to ZERO on Purchase Order History (Field EKBE-DMBTR).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SES, EKBE, PO History, ML81, Inconsistency ESSR, KZABN, LOEKZ, ECC, ZMO_EKBEUPDATE, RMBESTK3, quantity, cancel, deleted, revoked, still shows, shown, HES, SRN, quantity/value, set to 0, deletion issue , KBA , MM-SRV-GF-INC , Inconsistencies in External Service Procurement , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.