You have observed in the numerical values across multiple documents that the system is displaying an incorrect decimal notation (for example, 12.345,00 instead of 12,345.00 or vice versa).
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
The notation depends on the personalization settings of each user.
- Open the Personalize menu by clicking the user icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Go to My Settings.
- Navigate to the Regional Settings tab.
- From the Decimal Notation dropdown field, select the desired decimal notation.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
- Log off and then log back into the system so that the changes are reflected.
Please note: These changes are user specific, meaning all users will have to change it in their respective personalization settings to be able to see the required decimal notation.
Decimal Notation, Incorrect, My Settings , KBA , decimal notation , my settings , incorrect , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , AP-RC-UIF-RT-B , ByD HTML5 Client (not for Cloud for Customer) , How To