You want to capture Freight or insurance or customs cost as planned cost during Purchase Order creation.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to New Purchase Order view.
- Input Supplier and click View all.
- Navigate to Items.
- Click Add Row.
- Input mandatory data Product ID, Ship-To/Service Location ID, Quantity, Price.
- Go to item level price tab
- Click on add row and choose Freight Cost and save
Transportation cost , KBA , unplanned delivery cost , landing cost , delivery charge , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To