- Fixed bin replenishment quantities are not correct.
- Replenishment quantity is calculated incorrectly for automatic replenishment for storage bins in warehouse management (WM).
- Transaction LP21 gives a different replenishment quantity (correct quantity) but automatic replenishment gives the wrong amount.
- Automatic fixed bin replenishment contains only one item and doesn't do complete replenishment of the bin.
- Replenishment customising is set to '1' which allows immediate replenishment of fixed bins but the quantity calculated is incorrect.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
T331-REPLT, RLLNACH1, L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-RP , Replenishment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.