You notice that certain changes are not recorded in the change log of the info record.
This can happen in the below situations:
- You add a further validity period with new price in the info record.
- Changes were made via transaction ME11
- Changes were triggered from ME21N/ME22N via the InfoUpdate checkbox.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
change history, condition, ME13, ME12, ME14, CDHDR, CDPOS, SE16, SE16N, EINE, NETPR, EFFPR , InfoUpdate , ekpo-spinf , Änderungsprotokoll, change log , Infosatz , , KBA , MM-PUR-VM-REC , Info Record , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.