Unable to remove booked time against Project in Employee Time Sheet.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Administration work center.
- Choose Time Recording view.
- Choose Time Sheet subview.
- Choose the employee XYZ (Represents the employee ID).
- Choose Open Time Sheet button.
- Here the entry is read-only and the Remove button is grayed out.
The Time Recording is marked as Not Allowed for the project task aganist which the employee is recording time hence the time recording cannot be changed. Hence the Remove button is gryed out in the time sheet.
- Go to Project Management Work center.
- Choose Projects view.
- Choose Projects subview.
- Choose show All Projects.
- Search for Project ABC (Represents the Project ID against which the employee XYZ is recording time).
- Choose Edit --> Project Plan Button.
- Choose Project Task which is assigned to the employee XYZ.
- Choose the field Time Recording change the field from Not Allowed to Approval Required or No Approval Required as per your requirement.
- Choose Save Button. Then the Remove button will be enabled in the Time administration work center, the employee time entries should be editable.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To