The yearly recurrence pattern of your invoice schedule in a customer contract does not exceed 10 years.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Contract view.
- Select New Customer Contract.
- Enter the account and all required organizational data (Sales Unit and Distribution Channel).
- Select the Contract Start/End date for a period longer than 10 years.
- Go to View All.
- Add a new item.
- Select the quantity as Years (e.g. 1 yr).
- Select the flag Price per Period.
- Go to the Pricing and Invoicing work center..
- Select the Invoice Schedule tab.
- Select Edit Invoicing Time Frame
- Choose the recurrence pattern as Yearly.
- Apply your selection to the line item.
The quantity field is only showing 10 years.
This is the normal system behaviour as we have a maximum of 10 invoice dates for yearly recurrence patterns.
In case you need to have more than 10 recurrence shown, you have the possiblity to add more items in the item tab of the contract.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To