- SAP IQ 15/16 server becomes unresponsive
- New user connections do not succeed
- sp_iqfile or sp_iqdbspace is running
- A large amount of version space is held
- The IQ server eventually resumes normal processing
- SAP IQ 15
- SAP IQ 16
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.2 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.4
monitor dbspace, sp_iqdbspace, OLTP, dbfile, dbspace, performance , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.