- You have customised 'storage location control' in your system (table T320A).
- You are posting a stock transfer between two different storage locations but when you try to post the change you get error L9100.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
V_T3010-LENVW, OLML, L_GET_VEPOS_FROM_QUANT, T320A ECC, LT206, , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-SP , Stock Postings / Posting Changes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.