- Earmarked Funds document can be saved with an inexistent G/L account for the related Company Code.
- Earmarked Funds document can be saved with a blocked G/L account.
- Examples of earmarked funds documents where this can happen: Funds reservations, Funds precommitments, Funds commitments and Funds blocks.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Customers that use Controlling (CO)
- Customers that have or don’t have PSM-FM activated in transaction SFW5, it is valid for both situations
earmarked funds, GL account, G/L account, blocked, invalid, EF, earmarked fund, Funds reservations, Funds precommitments, Funds commitments, Funds blocks. , KBA , PSM-FM-PO-EF , Earmarked Funds and Funds Transfer , PSM-FM , Funds Management , CO-OM-CCA-D , Commitments , CO-OM-OPA-D , Commitments , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.