- Invoices are not transfered from R/3 to GTS with report /SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3.
- Billing document not transfered to GTS using transaction /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3
- Billing document not transferred from ERP to Global Trade Services (GTS).
- Error Message /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3 211: 'No Relevant Document Types were Selected' while manually transferring Billing documents.
- Unable to transfer proforma invoice to GTS Customs Management.
- Transfer of Billing Document from ECC to GTS
- SLL-LEG-PI-R3 - unable to transfer F8 to GTS
- Initial transfer of multiple billing documents to GTS
- Transaction /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3 does not retransfer invoices to GTS
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
1100, 901, 900 Überleitung, Faktura, Customs, Risk, Mapping, Positionstyp, /SAPSLL/SD0C_DISTRIBUTE_R3, /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3, transfer invoice to GTS, /SAPSLL/TLER3B, Pro-forma, F9, Generate Worklist for Long-Term Vendor Declarations for Customers' Purposes flag, /SAPSLL/GRIMA_R3, /SAPSLL/GCUMA_R3, F8, F5, /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3, SD0C, re-trigger, retrigger, retransfer, plugin, SLL_PI, customs management, /n/SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3 , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.