- Error: 644, Severity: 21 after upgrading to ASE 15.7 ESD#2
server Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5
server Index row entry for data row id (2147607330, 0) is missing from index page 2141704973 of index id 2 of table '<tablename>' in database '<database_name>'. Xactid is (2393390264,2). Drop and re-create the index.
- The data row ID in error message above for the object will show > 2147483647(hex 7fffffff)
- Host machine must be on a big-endian platform (Sunsparc, AIX, HPIA)
- Table reporting error is a Data Only Locking (DOL) Table
- The DOL table must have a clustered index create with "allow_dup_row"
- The data page in which the index refers to must be on a logical page greater than 2147483647
- An insert to one or more duplicate keys must take place on this ‘high’ (214748364) page causing a page split
- A subsequent update or delete of this inserted row will result in 644
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Sunsparc, AIX and HPIA
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.