The temporary tables, used to determine the usage of master data SID-s, remain in the system. Such tables can be identified by their name, as they lie in the namespace:
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.00 onwards
- SAP NetWeaver 2004s
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
new md, new master data deletion, /BIC/0W, /BI0/0W, usage list, where used list, SID , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-MD , Master Data , BW4-DM-MD , Masterdata , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.