While previewing a Sales Quote Form, VAT values are displaying in multiple lines.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to New Business work center.
- Go to Sales Quotes view.
- Find the Sales Quote number.
- Click on Preview.
You can see that the system discloses the tax codes separately on the Sales Quote Form.
The cause for this issue is, different tax codes are assigned to different line items.
The VAT is displaying multiple times for the Sales Quote is the correct system behaviour.
You can verify this by following below mentioned steps:
- Navigate to the Work Center New Business and View Sales Quotes.
- Select and Edit any Sales Quote number.
- In the next screen, Click on View All button.
- Choose the Items tab.
- Select the Line Item.
- Under details, choose the Taxes tab.
Check the line items, the line items with same tax codes adds up the values and display in one line in the Sales Quote Form and the other tax code values displays separately.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To