- Errorlog of a SySAM enabled product reports error including "Invalid (inconsistent) license key"
- Example provided is from ASE, but can be seen for any SySAM license product:
SySAM: Failed to obtain license(s) for ASE_CORE feature from license file(s) or server(s).
SySAM: Invalid (inconsistent) license key.
SySAM: The license key and data for the feature do not match.
SySAM: This usually happens when a license file has been altered.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP IQ
- Any (ex-Sybase) product that uses
- SySAM 2.x
Hidden characters, non printable , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.