While creating the Purchase Order in projects the system throws an error message as Exchange rate Country/Currency on DD.MM.YYYY missing for currency conversion.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders Work Center.
- Choose the New Purchase Order view under Common Tasks.
- The New Purchase Order floor plan opens.
- Fill the required information like Supplier, Service product, Involved Parties.
- The system displays an error: Exchange rate Country/Currency on DD.MM.YYYY missing for currency conversion
In the intercompany projects scenario the customer's (maintained as account in sales order) information sent by the Sales Order is carried over into the Purchase Order.
Either maintain the Exchange Rate or send the correct customer details from the sales order. This error is being raised by the Tax Calculation while doing the tax calculation based on the delivery address. And the delivery address in this case is determined from the customer.
If the account ID cannot be changed in the sales order, then the only option left is to change the customer details in the Purchase Order manually .
KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To