You want to know how to Cancel a Supplier Return.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders Work center.
- Go to the Returns to Suppliers View.
- Show All Returns and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the Return ID).
- Select the Edit button.
There is no option to Cancel a Supplier Return.
Supplier Return cannot be Canceled directly. It can only be Rejected in the system. This is the expected system behavior.
In order to reject a Supplier Return, follow below given steps:
- Go to the Outbound Logistics Workcenter.
- Select the Delivery Control View.
- Choose the Delivery Requests Subview.
- Show All Delivery Requests by Selection and Find ABC (ABC represents the Delivery Request ID for the Supplier Return XYZ).
- Select the Delivery Request ID ABC.
- Choose Edit and go to View All.
- Navigate to the Line Items tab.
- Select a Line Item and choose the Reject button.
- Perform Save.
- Once the Delivery Request ID gets rejected, the Return would be in status Rejected.
Cancel, supplier return, How to Cancel a Supplier Return, Supplier Return cannot be Canceled directly, Reject Supplier Return , KBA , reject supplier return , reject supplier return , cancel a supplier return , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To