- When generating DDL for a DB2 Physical Data Model, object names such as columns, constraints, indexes, etc. are truncated.
- For example, column name INDICATOR_RPT_CATEGORY_DISPLAY_TEXT (35 chars) is truncated to INDICATOR_RPT_CATEGORY_DISPLAY (30 chars).
- SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 15.3
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.x and greater
- Sybase PowerAMC 16.x and greater
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
length, size, shortened , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , BC-SYB-PD-AMC , Power AMC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.