Calendar icon is greyed out for "Set default values" in Dashboard design
- Dashboards Design 4.1 SP01.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Dashboard using Query Browser connection connecting to UNX.
2. Use a "Date" object as a filter.
3. Set it as a "Prompt".
4. In the prompt properties check the option "Prompt with List of Values". Also check the "Set default values" option.
5. Observe that the Calendar icon is greyed out and it does not allow any selection.
This issue has been logged as bug.
This issue is addressed in Dashboards Design 4.1 SP01 Patch4.
Uncheck the option "Prompt with List of Values"; and the Calendar option works fine.
Calendar icon, Set default values, Prompt with List of Values, SP01, Dashboards. grayed, unavailable , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed