You are not able to view New Recurring Invoice Template in the system eventhough under customer invoicing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select Common tasks view and New Recurring Invoice Template sub view.
New Recurring Invoice Template is not visible in customer system.
You are not able to see New Recurring Invoice Template in the system as the CRM_RECURRINGINVOICES access right is not assigned to the user.
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select View User and Access Management and sub view Business Users.
- Show all Find ABC (ABC represents the identifcation of the user).
- Select ABC click on Edit navigate to Access Rights.
- Navigate to Work Center and View Assignment.
- Drill down CRM_CUSTOMERINVOICING.
- Here you can see that CRM_RECURRINGINVOICES is not assigned to ABC user.
- Once the check box is tick and save.
You are now able to see the link New Recurring Invoice Template in the system.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To