- System hangs requiring ASE reboot
- timeslice errors with stacktrace
- infected with signal 11
- top function names in the stack trace:
- SAP systems running on a Sybase ASE 15.7/SP103 and lower releases
- SAP Netweaver (NW) - All Versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
"storage access violation", spinobtain, ssql_release, ASE hang , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.