In Lumira, appending datasets together creates duplicate measures.
SAP Lumira 1.0.14
Reproducing the Issue
- In Lumira, create a new document, select a data source and acquire the dataset.
- In the Visualize screen, you can see the unique measure(s).
- Select and acquire a second dataset based on the same data source.
- Go to Data > Combine As > Append.... > map the datasets and click Append.
- After some procesing, the datasets will be unioned. However, in the Vizualize screen, the measure is duplicated.
- Problem report BITLUMDAM3-2602 was created for this issue. It was closed saying ‘by design’ but after your observation, it looks like the design needs to be revisited.
- New problem report 0120061532 0003888883 2013 has been created for this issue.
A fix for this issue is currently targeted for SP15 (1.0.15).
hilo visual intelligence merge union data sets , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Bug Filed