- There are 2 users such as userA and userB, which are bound to different temporary database in different sizes.
- These 2 users run the same query, but their query plans are different. One of the query plans may be slower than the other.
- "conserve_tempdb_space" optimization criteria is explicitly ON, or "optimizer level" configuration parameter is ase1503esd2 or above (including ase_current).
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise version (ASE) 15.7 ESD#1 or later
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise version (ASE) 16.0
conserve_tempdb_space, max resource granularity, tempdb, optimizer , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.