The system is not allowing you to change the Delivered Quantities while creating goods and service receipt against the purchase order as all the delivered quantities are Greyed out with quantity of one.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Goods and Services Receipts work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders to Be Delivered view.
- Select Show by Documents and select the relevant Purchase Order.
- Select the button New Goods and Services Receipt.
- Go to the Items tab, here materials are split up into several line items and for each, the Delivered Quantity is One ea.
For each Product ID there exists a different Individual Material IDs in the relevant a Purchase Order, therefore each order item is Individualized while creating goods and services receipt.
- Go to the Purchase Order work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view and Edit the relevant Purchase Order.
- Choose View All.
- Navigate to the Items tab and Under Individual Materials sub-tab.
- Here you can see each Product ID having different Individual Material ID.
- It splits the GSR into Individual Quantities. In order to check, sum up all the delivered quantities as per relevant product ID and it will show the complete value.
The system is behaving as designed.
KBA , AP-PE , Production , How To