- Replication Server was upgraded from version 15.1 to version 15.7.1 SP102
- Replication definitions were altered after upgrade when the primary database was not active
- The 'sysadmin site_version' command shows site version is 1260
- New transactions entered the primary database
- DSI was shutdown with Errors 5204, 5035 and 32059:
ERROR #5204 Error from unpacker or parser. See previous message for more information. DSI will retry.
ERROR #32059 DSI EXEC(102(1) DS_TEST.DB_test) - /nrm/nrm.c(694) Invalid object identifier for table or function 'r_test_repdef'. id = r_test_repdef.
ERROR #5035 DSI EXEC(102(1) DS_TEST.DB_test) - /dsiutil.c(4540) Error from unpacker or parser. See previous message for more information. The DSI thread for database 'DS_TEST.DB_test' is shutdown.
SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP102 or higher
CR745487, 745487 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.