You have created some make tasks in your production process. All these make tasks have resource, logistics area, and site but still Bundle Task button is not enabled for them.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Production Control work center.
- Select the Task Control view.
- Search for the make or produce tasks, which you want to bundle.
- Select all tasks using SHIFT/CTRL button. You could not able to bundle the as Bundle Task button is disabled.
You can bundle make tasks if the status of the tasks is Not Started and the tasks have the same resource, logistics area, and site. In addition the tasks must refer to the same confirmation groups with the same scope, either Activity or Activity and Reporting Points as defined in the production model, which means tasks should be generated based on activity.
The production model, which was used to generate the make tasks, the Task Generation Method is defined as Reporting Point including Operations and Activities. So tasks are generated based on reporting point. That is why Bundle Task button is not enabled.
For using bundle task function, you need to define Task Generation Method as Activity including Reporting Points, then only tasks will be generated based on activity and system will allow to bundle tasks of same activity. To do so:
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Select the Production Models view.
- Search for the relevant production model.
- Choose Edit button.
- Select Bill of Operations tab.
- Then select BoO Details sub-tab. Here you can define Task Generation Method.
- Release the production model by choosing Release Production Model--> For Planning and Execution.
- Choose Save button.
After making the above mentioned changes, when you create new make tasks, these will be generated using activity and hence you will be able to bundle these as well.
Note: Task Generation Method effects your production process, so before making the above suggested changes, please evaluate your business requirement.
not able to bundle production task, production task bundle button grayed out, Bundle Task disabled. , KBA , bundle make tasks , not able to bundle production task , production task bundle button grayed out , bundle task disabled , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , How To