- You have defined a Depreciation Area as Periodic Posting in asset accounting.
- When you perform an asset transfer (ex: transaction type '300'), the account defined in asset customizing in field T095-KTANSG appears in two line items, as credit entry and debit entry, in the periodic posting area.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
Unexpected lines, ABUMN, T095-KTANSG, Line Item Schema, Settlement, KO88, CJ88 , CJ8G, KO8G, RAPERB2000, ASKBN. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.