The symptoms might vary:
- The IC agents
- face dimmed buttons although the ICI Trace shows that communication between communication session and CTI works well,
- alerts are not working - they get error message "Cannot send alert message to browser" - CRM_IC_ALERT 006
- faces issues - session not known
- get error "Worker session error in session initialization (SAM_QUEUE NOT SET )" - problems with session communication
- get error "400 session not found"
- When tracing the browser/server communication (httpwatch, F12), you realize
- that there are no polling requests or
- that you have been routed to the logon_error_page.htm by setting location logon_error_page.htm in one of the requests
- that the value SAP HOST-ID cookie changes for the requests (contains information which application server has processed the request)
- using SAP KBA 1866327, you have realized that too many sessions get created in the CRM backend on different
CRM Interaction Center in a complex system landscape involving load balancing elements, for example an SAP WebDispatcher(s).
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement packages for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
ausgegraut , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC , Interaction Center WebClient , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.