- BCM error: Could not decrypt data. Data is corrupt or key is invalid
- failed UTF8 -> UCS2 conversion
- failed to decrypt client's request for trusted authentication
- Invalid password for user username
- BI Launchpad error is generic "Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008)"
- In some cases even if not WAS the error Couldn't find shared secret will show in the web/app logs and doesn't appear resolvable even though the web/app can access the file in the correct location.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP1
zie single sign on sign-on automatic logon SSO , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.