- How to disable auditing in Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI)
- The requirement is to disable auditing completely.
- Auditing is not configured but the temporary audit files are still generated in the auditing folder.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- All supported Server Operating Systems
audit files disable stop remove audit db database bi4 bip4 bi turn off stopping 4.2 4.1 4.0 BI4 BI 4.x biadmin htkba , KBA , htkba , biaudit , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.