In a Non-Productive System you have configured two e-mail addresses in the E-Mail and Fax Settings activity. However all e-mails are being sent out only to the first one.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view.
- Select your implementation project and click Open Activity List.
- Select the Fine-Tune phase, and then open the E-Mail and Fax Settings activity from the activity list.
- Under E-Mail and Fax Delivery in a Non-Productive System section, select Send all e-mail to this address.
- Fill in two e-mail addresses in the textbox (e.g. email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All notifications via e-mail are sent out only to the first e-mail address and the second one does not receive any e-mail message.
In a Non-productive system, during Business Configuration Fine-tuning while providing the destination e-mail address, there can be configured only one e-mail address.
It is not possible to maintain more than one e-mail address.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To