- Error: 1105, Severity: 17, State: 4
- Audit tables are full
- Large amount of blockings by Auditing Process
- Unable to kill Auditing Process
- Auditing is disabled but the blockings left by earlier audit table full are not going away
- Increasing audit table size does not help either
- Disabling Auditing does not release blockings, i.e: sp_configure "enable auditing", 0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and below releases.
sybsecurity, auditing process sleeping, disable auditing, kill auditing process , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.