- ASE error 814 with a message about negative page in cache:
Error: 814, Severity: 20, State: 7
Keep count of buffer '0x2ab8eeab8d80' in cache 'tempdb_batch1' holding logical page '1240065' in database 'MyDB' has become negative.
- Modules seen on the ASE stacktrace:
- The ASE server either crashed or hung
- An "update statistics" or "create index" command was being run at the time the error and stacktrace were raised.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 prior to SP110
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 prior to SP60
hanging, aborted, minus , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.