- You created an account assigned PO (e.g. account assignment K for 'Cost Center').
- You posted a GR for the PO with an exchange rate and then tried to reverse the GR with another exchange rate.
- However the FI document of the cancellation material document has the same local currency with the original GR document even the exchange rate between the original document and the reversal document are different.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, account assignment, PO, GR, exchange rate, reversal, cancellation, OB08, original, local currency, ignore. , KBA , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , MM-IM-GR-PO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement , MM-IM-GF-CURR , Goods Movements in Foreign Currencies , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.