You open a report with a specific user and notice that the default currency is set to USD although your company currency is a different one.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Choose any report which involves a Currency Value, for instance: Sales Order Volume.
- Execute the report and check a key figure which includes a currency. It shows USD.
- The respective currency field from the selection screen (usually the variable Display Currency) shows USD as well.
- When you check the Company Currency, you see that is set to something else, for example EUR.
- When you check with other Users, the report shows the correct currency. I.e. EUR.
You see USD as the default currency for the reports because you are not assigned to any company in the system; the report uses the system default currency instead, which is USD.
You can assign employees to org units of a company via the Org Structures view of the Organizational Management work center.
You can leave the field Display Currency empty in the report's Selection. If Default Company Currency is already maintained when executing the report, the system defaults to USD since no Company can be associated to your User.
2411412 - Cash Position by Transaction Source Report Shows the Transaction Amount in USD Currency Which is not Expected
Sales orders, commandes client, Sales Order Volume, transactional currency, net value, company, company currency, default, report, rapport, devise, volume, afficher devise , KBA , wrong currency , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To