- User session is terminated unexpectedly when running a stored procedure
- With a message showing "process infected with signal 11" in ind__get_sysindrow()
Current process (hex#) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (ind__get_sysindrow+0x25d)...
- The ind__get_sysindrow function name is missing from the "Address" line of the stacktrace output
Current process (0x691010a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x4000000001c4a0b1 (si_code: 0x2, si_addr: 0x0000000000000000), siginfo (code, address) = (2, 0x0000000000000000)
- Followed by a stack trace containing functions:
- The issue reproduces regularly but not at every execution.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x pre-15.7 SP63
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 pre-SP130
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA pre-PL04
temporary, table, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, CR#664848, CR664848, 664848, statement, cache, lightweight, procedure, LWP, index, purgesqlcache, purge , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.