- CRM and SAP Contact Center (CCtr) are integrated
- E-mail and Phone Channel multi-session have been configured on both CCtr and CRM
- The agent has an e-mail opened, a new phone call arrives to a queue (where the agent is serving), but the phone call is not offered to that agent
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
ERMS push, e-mail, Multi-channel, Multi-tasking, Multi-session, BCM, CCtr, Contact Center, Opened, email, contact, allow other contacts, Integration , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-MUL , Multi-Sessioning IC , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.