- You have created an ABAP Query in SQ01 and output the query result in "ABAP List" or "Display as table" format.
- You choose to transfer the generated list using the "File Store" (F9) option.
- The list you downloaded locally contains an extra columns (Zero) undefined in the query.
- SAP Release 46C and above
- ABAP query environment (SQ01)
SAP ERP 6.0
extra column, Zero , KBA , BC-SRV-QUE , SAP Query , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.