- The Find button (google) moves outside of the visible area when "full name" search method is selected in the BI Inbox recipient selection screen in BI LaunchPad/CMC
- How far out it is moved, depends on the length of the string for "full name search" in every product locale e.g.
- With English product locale the button is just moved a little bit to the right
- With German local (full name search = Vollständigen Namen suchen), the Find button moves completely out of the visible area and cannot be accessed anymore
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 Service Pack 04 Patch 12
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 Service Pack 06
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
ADAPT01713466, full name, title search, find, binoculars, BI inbox, recipient, schedule, destination location, cut off, visible, gone, missing, disappear, google , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.