- The Analysis edition for OLAP workspace was developed by connecting to the BW BEx Query through BICS connection
- The used BW BEx Query was include two structures
- Try to perform any calculations such as Add, Subtract or Multiply against any of two Key Figures from AOLAP workspace
Error: "The formula is invalid" display
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Edition for OLAP (AOLAP) 4.x
AOLAP, BICS, BEx Query, 4.0, 4.1, BI 4.0, BI 4.0, BI 4.1, the formula is invalid, formula error, invalid formula, a-office, calculate fail, calculation fail, fail to calculate, can't do any calculation from AOLAP , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.