- Launching Information Design Tool (IDT) throws the following error message:
|The InformationDesignTool executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library|
- Checking the logs for the client install under <InstallDir>\InstallData\logs\<YYYY.MM.DD.hh.mm.ss> with the YYYY.MM.DD.hh.mm.ss matching the time at which the install of the client tools was triggered, a log file with a name similar to this one can be found "InstallDU-dsl.informationdesigntool-4.0-core-nu,188.8.131.527.log"
- SAP BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation 10.0 (BFC 10.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Client Tools BI 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Client Tools BI 4.1
- Information Design Tool 4.0 & 4.1
- SAP User Management Client 10.0 (UMC)
- Microsoft Windows
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.