- You may have a requirement to increase the number of HTTP Worker threads available in your Process Integration (PI) system, especially relevant for SOAP synchronous scenarios
- The default number of HTTP Worker threads (15) may not be sufficient in your system due to high volume scenarios
- Requests to a specific application may take a long time to complete thus holding on to these HTTP Worker threads for longer than normal
- Java Thread Dumps show that all HTTP threads are in use and possibly also blocked
All 15 HTTP threads are in use
4 (from 15) threads are blocked by one thread, which is BLOCKED - at
CSS component: BC-XI-CON-AFW for
2 (from 15) threads are BLOCKED - at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.().
Caller - at com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.Message.getHeaderItem() Details
CSS component: BC-XI-CON-AFW for com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.mo.Message
9 more threads have different activity Details
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
FCAServerThreadCount, FCA, hang, hung, stuck, struck, queue, performance , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.